Oh Baby! Part II

So, now that's it's not the middle of the night, I thought I'd update you on this story a little.  We have talked about having a baby for awhile and just a few months ago stopped taking the BC. However, for a variety of reasons we didn't think that there was anyway that it could happen this month.  However, last night we decided to go to bed early and were both standing in the bathroom brushing our teeth and I kinda was doing the math in my head and I was like "I think I'm late."  I HONESTLY thought there was NO way I could be pregnant but Joe suggesting taking a test anyway and it turned positive right away.  We were shocked!  I don't think Joe breathed for a good 2 min and I paced the house for about an hour.  We are so excited and scared.  Now the job hunt is in full force!

2 comments:

Holy Crap!! Congrats..... That is great!

May 12, 2008 at 7:37 PM  

Thanks, we're excited!

May 12, 2008 at 8:15 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home