Baby Doctor

So today I had my first REAL appointment with my baby doctor. I was really nervous because last week I met with the nurse and ended up leaving in tears. She just wasn't a real nice lady, and she made me feel really stupid, not to mention she freaked me out with every phamplet on every birth defect that my baby could possibly have.

So I was the first appointment of the day today and it went well. I can see why this doctor came so highly recommended. I really liked her and on top of that, she did an impromptu ultrasound so I could actually see what's growing in me! It was pretty exciting and even though it's tiny it still makes the whole thing seem real now. So January 14th is my official due date....Have I mentioned we're praying for jobs!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home