The hits keep on coming...

So I'm not good at this blogging thing. However today I will update. The stress has slowing been building at our house regarding the job (or lack thereof) situation. We've applied like crazy but as it is with the teaching world we may not hear anything until days before schools start. Joe is starting to panic a bit and then today we got a letter from our apartment supervisor stating that we have 30 days to be out of our apartment! She lives in the other half of our house and is a young girl, and her parents own the house. We had told her that we were planning on being out at the end of Aug. because we would know more about teaching jobs by then. Well, she has friends that want to move in, and they need to be in by August 1 so she's booting us. Nice. So needless to say we're freaking out. We could easily go sign another lease somewhere in Mt. Pleasant, but then what if we are offered a job out of state? And we can't find anyone to least to us for one month! So, we are praying real hard for a job, and soon!!!!! We're just not sure what to do. A social studies position has just opened in Mt. Pleasant and I'm actaully really hoping that one comes through. I really didn't want to stay here but the timing of things would make this job really nice.

1 comments:

So are you living in a hotel? I hope that you can work everything out.

June 26, 2008 at 6:16 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home