Posted by
Sarah Evenden
at
6:15 PM
We had a great 4th of July weekend. The 4th has always been one of my favorite holidays, and this year was pretty nice. We spent the afternoon of the 4th and the morning of the 5th with Joe's mom at their cottage in Hillsdale. It was perfect out, and we just hung out on the boat and stuff. Then we came back to Lansing yesterday and spent the night there and laid in the pool all day today. It was again another perfect day! Some friends came and we just played in the pool and grilled out. Bruiser even swam with us! I didn't take a single picture over the weekend (my dad is leaving for Egypt tomorrow and he's borrowing our camera. Plus, I'm lazy.), but this is a picture from a few weeks ago.
In other news, we still haven't found a place to live. We are down to about the 2 1/2 week mark until we have to be out of our current place. We do have some options and we won't be homeless but we're still looking. We also still haven't found Joe a job. We do have some prospects and are now looking in Florida, even though neither of us really want to live in FL. But at this point a job is a job.
The whole pregnancy is going well. The last month or so has been really hard as the morning (as well as noon and night) sickness has kicked in. I'm also taking 15 credits this 7 weeks so I'm just really tired, sick, and therefore grouchy! I know it will get better though. We have an appointment on Friday and get to hear the heart beat and all that good stuff, which is all very exciting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment