Well, the title says it all. Joe was offered a contract in Hardeeville, SC this afternoon and accepted. He is so excited, which is great to see. He's waited for 4 years to find a job, and he kept saying today "I'm finally a teacher." So, even though we are really sad to go seeing that smile and seeing how proud he is makes it worth it. We have so much to do in the next few days because Joe will be moving himself and all of our stuff down in less than a week! Luckily, we already have most of the house packed. I will stay in MI through at least the 21st of August because I need to finish up school and graduate, and my brother will be home from Colorado. I have to keep reminding myself to view this as an adventure for Joe and I, because it is sad to leave. I've never lived more than an hour away from my parents, and Mt. Pleasant has been my home since I was 6 years old. But I suppose with every new chapter you have to say goodbye to the last one.

0 comments:
Post a Comment